Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bring Your Own




Told you I love stamping collages....









they make my head all swimmy! ;)







 Once again, I used Papertrey's Rosie Posie Step 2 on it's own~love that look!


I also used Hello Sunshine and Rosie Posie.



Dawn mentions in her video that Aqua Mist ink is light enough for the collage effect~I agree. You can barely make out the sentiment which I stamped multiple times in Aqua Mist.


You don't want all the colors fighting for attention, right?




stamps: Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie,Step 2 Rosie Posie and Hello Sunshine
ink: Ranger Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane,Memento Ink Dandelion,Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe,Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist and Autumn Rose
paper:Recollections kraft,Bazzill orange







9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow wee gorgeous stamping.. love the layers of stamps.. great card..

Birgit said...

How clever to just use the detail part of the stamps! I never would think to do this. this is what I love about blog hopping. All the inspiration!

Jann Gray said...

Really pretty card...I need to take a look at the Rosie Posie 2 stamp set as a stand alone set! Great eye!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

This is a great card. ;););)

Angi Barrs said...

I love your fabulous stamping! Have a great weekend!

Leigh Penner said...

Another great collage, Marlena! I'm really enjoying this week's MIM technique, too!

Unknown said...

Collage stamping does create a beautiful effect. The Rosie Posie 2 stamps are so pretty on their own and I love the hexagon detail and the beautiful sentiment.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the design and the way you used those PTI products!

Helen F. said...

So pretty, Marlena. Love your collage technique cards ...have to have the Rosie Posie Step 2 stamp set now!!