Wednesday, March 13, 2013

~Life is Fleeting~




Whew, life IS fleeting, isn't it????


Where does the time go?






I just received my Prima
paper today and HAD TO PLAY WITH IT.


I inked up Mama Elephant's On Target and added Teresa Collins' elements to reflect this sketch from








Thank you so much for stopping by friends~I know your time is precious and I appreciate when you spend even a minute here!




stamps: Mama Elephant On Target
ink: Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores, Hero Arts Quiet Morning Ink Cubes (Cup O' Joe)
other: Teresa Collins Tell Your Story Die-Cut Accessory Sheet and stickers
die: Echo Park Arrows (Silhouette Cameo)
other: Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
paper: Prima Bohemian Bamboo,Georgia Pacific white





3 comments:

Kryssi said...

Hi Marlena!! How creative to use the targets from On Target to use as the doily image.. That sentiment is great, I love the entire "feel" of the card, it's just so humble, know what I mean? Thank you so much for playing along with Mama Elephant!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful papers on this Marlena - they accent that great sentiment nicely!

Helen F. said...

Fab card, love the papers and that sentiment rings so true!