Friday, January 11, 2013

Old Timey Love


I want NEW ideas, NEW hopes and dreams, NEW strength and joy.


But, I want OLD timey love forever....


it's the best kind...that stands the test of time.


I was smitten with this old timey cut and used it for my favorite guy in the whole wide world. ;)





I stamped florals from Hydrangea and tiny sentiments from Tiny Flowers and Tags around a Spellbinders die cut for the background.


I was inspired by

Flourishes Love Letters Challenge


to make the MOST IMPORTANT VALENTINE CARD on my list. ;)





stamps: Flourishes Hydrandea,Tiny Flowers and Tags
dies: (Jamie's Couple on a Vintage Bicycle) Silhouette Cameo,(Spellbinders Label 25),(Tipsy Heart) Sizzix
paper: Georgia Pacific white cardstock,white printer paper,American Crafts black
ink: Memento Tangelo,Papertrey Ink True Black,Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade





5 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WONDERFUL silhouette and card!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh wow! This is just adorable, Marlena!! I love that die cut :)

smudgiebaby said...

Love this. But my fave? Heart on the wheel. Genius.

Kelly Griglione said...

Marlena, that orange heart in the center of the wheel is FAB-ulous! Cheers to old-timey love!

Kelly Griglione said...

Just a quick note of THANKS ... you are so right on the Paper Crafts source for the binary card! Great memory! Thanks so much for your help, and even the page number, Marlena!!