Monday, October 15, 2012

~Virtual Stamp Day Sketch~




Sweet 'n Sassy had me on my toes these past few days!



I look forward to their monthly weekend challenges that I can sink my creative teeth into~so to speak. ;)










Challenge #3 is a lovely sketch.








I used a glossy accents fabric paint (it was easy to just scribble it around the circle die).


Maybe I'll carve some time out to make another one for this challenge~I love these colors and playing with paint~


Thank you for stopping by today-it's such a blessing to have company~ ;)



stamps:Sweet 'n Sassy The Sea,My Favorite Things Christmas Ornaments Stamp
paper:Papertrey Ink Kraft,Georgia Pacific white,Piggy Tales grey
embossing folder: Cuttlebug Embossing Allegro folder
die: Spellbinders classic circles
ink: Papertrey Ink New Leaf and True Black
other: Fiskars Rotary cutter deckle blade,Tim Holtz distress tool,Crop-a-Dile corner chomper







1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a wonderful Christmas card!! So unusual and interesting!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/