Monday, October 22, 2012

~JUST BE~



I tend to OVERTHINK.



This stresses me out and leaves me emotionally paralyzed.



It's the "big sister" syndrome I carry.


Many times I need to just chuck it ~


 JUST BE 


and move forward.


I kept my card simple for a couple of fun challenges-it was that, or not participate!








I love the outfit at




I let the red and tan colors take the stage.


 I love the linage going on~I went with zigzaggy vs straight.


I took a cue from the open jacket and slanted the panel off of the cardbase for the challenge~






Yay for the grace to 

~ JUST BE ~



stamps: Verve Words of Wisdom
dies: Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings butterfly die,Verve arrow die
paper: Papertrey Ink kraft,My Mind's Eye All is Bright
ink: Memento Ink Rich Cocoa




3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so awesome..love the die cut butterfly and the chevrons...amazing card.

Kim S said...

It's a wonderful sentiment - and perfectly highlighted within the butterfly!

Lisa A. said...

What creative loveliness and coolness!! LOVE how you turned the panel...simply lovely:)!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week and sharing your creativity:)!!