Monday, October 29, 2012

Creating Leaves and Using Letters




It's been hit or miss with the internet the past few days so I'll post this as quick as possible. 










It's so ironic that I'm kicking leaves out the door thinking "what a mess,"
then I carefully die cut these leaves from a paper bag to



 CREATE


art. 


LOL.







I took various distress inks to the letters and traced them with a white Uni-ball pen to stand out.




I would probably chat more, but my internet might blink off right before I do that sooooo



good bye for now!



Thanks for stopping in~






4 comments:

Lin said...

Love that background for your leaf card! So glad you played with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Virginia L. said...

Truly lovely! I love the use of stickers for this design, Marlena! Very artistic! Looks like we are doing the same challenge again :) Stay safe!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I like your perspective on leaves, Marlena! LOL It's true, though. We kick real ones out the door, then carefully cut some from paper.

This looks like a winning card to me. I love how you used the alphas!

maria f. said...

Really like this. And your humor ;)