Monday, August 13, 2012

~Limited Edition~




The best thing about a hand-crafted card or project,



is that it's LIMITED EDITION~



just like you and me!



No two are alike, and we can praise God for that!



Hard as we try to be like the rest...


our quirkiness, fingerprints, and "personal flair" stand true and scream loud...


"I'M UNIQUE!"









See that glitter?


I had it in my stash for awhile.


I pulled out my Hero Arts stamps for the Hero Arts August Sketch Challenge.






I'm also submitting this to Simon Says Stamp:Let's Play Bingo





I used a corner punch, glitter on Scor-Tape and stamped blooms.


Have a blessed day~BE YOU!


Supplies:


Stamps:Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages,Hero Arts/Basic Grey Best of the Best
Ink: Tsukineko Memento ink teal zeal
Paper: Authentique Fresh and Lively
Other:Faber Castell Red Gelatos (colored flower),Crop-A-Dile corner chomper,1/4" Scor-Tape






2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet, fun card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card and love the sparkly bling.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby