Thursday, August 16, 2012

~10 Min Card!!!~




I was afraid to do this, but jumped in anyway.








Could I do it?



Could I save a card in 10 minutes?



I figured I'd just start.






It happened in 8 minutes (give or take a second).


The apple is a sticker (ripping the bag open took me the longest time).


I stamped the sentiment on the sticker and assembled remnants.


My favorite way to create is to use what's left on my desk.



Try it.


Come on.


Just Start. ;)







My sentiment is from Verve's Words of Wisdom.



The sentiment inspired me to jump in! ;)




Make something today!




12 comments:

Donna B. said...

Very cute card! Love the apple sticker!

~amy~ said...

wahooooooo...looks fabulous!

Paulina said...

What a fun card! The sentiment "just start" is PERFECT for our challenge- I think people are intimidated by the timer, but if you "just start", it's not too terribly hard. :)

Thanks for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! I hope you'll play along again!

Annette Allen said...

awesome 10 minute card...

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Marlena. Love the background and that sweet apple. I also like the punched design on top. It's an extra plus that it only took 10 minutes. :o)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

10 minutes??? It takes me hours to create a card and days for a LO - lol!! This is such a lovely card and I'd have never guessed 8 minutes - you rock!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Marybeth said...

Sound like fun! I would love to make a card in 10min. You made a great 10 min. card.

Ginny Larsen said...

OH i am SO glad you joined us! see that beautiful card... you did it under 10 minutes! i'm going to say that you should join us again for SURE :D i love this card... and your apple is simply perfect (and i seriously love that you had time to put that perfect ribbon on your card too)

thanks so much for joining :D

Sara Mac said...

Great 10 minute card! Love the idea of using a sticker. Wasn't that a fun challenge?

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh how fun! 10 minutes is such a challenge, and your card turned out beautifully!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Fabulous card in under 10 minutes! I don't think I've done that quick of a card in over a year! lol

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a beautiful card and quick is MY kind of card! :)