Sunday, July 22, 2012

~Stamp-A-Faire Tie-Dye Techniques~






I utilized Jessica Witty's technique for the Camp Card Set Challenge to get the raised snowman here.


As for his cool coloring...

I used Nichole's Copic Tie-Dye Technique to get that effect.



I actually had a hard time sleeping last night...because I was dreaming of myself making this...LOL.



Thinking creatively before bed is not a good idea...I should have just gotten up,created, and went back to bed!










The snowman was embossed from the flat side...just like Jessica taught ;) ...except I am showcasing the outie look.



I had so much fun with the Tie Dye technique~I'd like to play with that more.







I am also entering this at Inspired By #33




Check out that wonderful blue/yellow oar!



My snowman likes those colors~ ;)



Thanks for stopping in today~it's always a blessing to have visitors! ;)




Stamps: Papertrey Ink Wreath for All Seasons,Papertrey Ink's Shape-Up Series Snowman 
Die: Papertrey Ink's Shape-Up Series Snowman 
Copics: yellow,teal and lime
Ink:Papertrey Ink Premium Dye Hawaiian Shores and True Black,Ranger Tim Holtz distress mustard seed
Paper:Georgia Pacific White



 

4 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Marlena, your tie dye snowman is fantastic! Love embossing with the wrong side of dies too ... I never would have thought of that on my own. Really cute!!

Jessie said...

To cute!! What a great idea!

Annette Allen said...

such a fun card...love the technique you used..

Laurel said...

What a fabulous card! I love that snowman! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!