Sunday, July 22, 2012

~Roll the Die~



Make It Monday is hosted by Erin ...it's a fun one~




If you're like me and don't know where you keep your dice,


here's a link to a virtual roll.


It's what I used.



Just click the roll again button.



My results were

Orientation:Horizontal
Layout:3
Stamp Sets Image:Golf Cart
Stamp Sets Sentiment:Grunge sentiment
Color Combo:orange,blue,black
Embellishment:Mat Stack 3





Stamp-A-Faire's Homemade Embellishments Challenge helped me finish this card that has been in the works all week.


I used Jessica Witty's overlay embellishment technique to soften the look of this card.



It needed something and the clear acetate with stamped border finished it for me.













Thank you for stopping by today!



Stamps:Papertrey Ink On the Links and Grunge Me
Ink:Papertrey Ink Premium Dye true black,Staz On white
Die:Mat Stack 3,Spellbinders classic circles and scalloped circles
Paper:Bazzill basics,Heidi Swapp No Limits Smarty DP,Piggy Tales DP
Other:Heidi Swapp Color Labels, Crop-A-Dile corner chomper



No comments: