Friday, July 13, 2012

~Happy For You~



Some are so blessed with babies.



I have friends that God has chosen to bless and bless and bless...



well, you get the picture. ;)




Their house is like a party in itself~full of fun and laughter.





hosted by Bridget.









I made a CAS card with a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy's Together Silhouettes.



My oldie but goodie overalls punch was helpful in representing the floating lanterns from the photo~they stuck in my head!






CAS-ual Fridays CFC 61 saved the day by inspiring me to use my
Vellum Tape Strips from Little Yellow Bicycle.




Thank you for stopping by~always a pleasure to see bloggy friends!



Stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy's Together Silhouettes
Ink:Tsukineko Memento ink Bahama blue
Other:overalls punch,Little Yellow Bicycle Vellum tape strips,Georgia Pacific white cardstock




8 comments:

Christina said...

Those washi strips are so fantastic! What a cute idea to use the punched overalls. This has such a fun and fresh look! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays, Marlena!

Annette Allen said...

too cute..

~Tammy~ said...

This is so so sweet!

Karen B. said...

Oh what a sweet, sweet card! The overalls are adorable, and great colors!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the playful colors and the cute little overalls. Blessings!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute CAS card! Love the little overalls! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ruby said...

Aw sooo cute, it reminds me of the tiny clothes my little girl (now sadly nearly 13) used to wear!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fabulous card Marlena, love the little clothes.