Thursday, June 28, 2012

~Message from Afar~



TIMELESS TUESDAY #175

hosted by Silke:

"I’m challenging you to use your FAVORITE FLOURISHES STAMP along with your FAVORITE DIE(s) and please finish your card/project off with your absolute FAVORITE EMBELLISHMENTS!"



My favorite Flourishes stamp is "A Guiding Light".



I love the sentiments and the gorgeous ship.






AS for my favorite die, I'd have to say it's my newest...Spellbinders Postage Stamp die.


My favorite embellishments are these wonderful Sassafras flowers won from  Lauren's challenge.




I am entering this in her current Inspired By Challenge #30.






Check out the blue tablecloth and the water in the distance!



Also, there are white and red elements for Paper Issues:Picnics and Patriots .




I hope you are having a beautiful day...if not, reclaim it and make a new creation!




~Take care now~



Stamp: Flourishes "A Guiding Light"
Ink: Memento Ink Bahama Blue,Ranger Tim Holtz Broken China for edging
Paper: Georgia Pacific white and Teresa Collins Everyday Moments DP
Embellishments:Sassafras flowers
Dies:Spellbinders Postage Stamp die




7 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely card, Marlena. The blue paper along the bottom is gorgeous :o)

Margaret xx

Denise Marzec said...

Really beautiful card!!

Laurel said...

Beautiful card and I am so glad you liked the flowers!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love the colors and stamping on this card! LOVE those little flowers;) <3

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Soo beautiful, fabulous colours and a great image.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful card Marlena! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes for Timeless Tuesday.

Silke Ledlow said...

Marlena, your favorites are just beautiful! I can't believe I don't own this set...can you believe that?!? Thank you for playing..hugs ~S~