Saturday, May 12, 2012

~My Big Bicycle Seat~




Last week I rode my bike!



It's been 5 years since I've done that.



I guess I held off for many reasons...but now that I'm a seasoned "bear spotter" LOL, I might ride my bike more!



It was exhilarating! ;)



I'll be honest, I'm just glad I made it home without falling.
 
 
 
I'm also grateful I didn't hurt the next day.


 
 
I'm sure I owe it to this humongous seat
 
 
 
 
 


which makes the ride, ummm... less tortuous!
 
 


I was blessed to hear that they had such a thing, so I want to tell the world about it! ;)





My family teases this "extra luxury" (it looks a little silly from the back)
 
 
 
 but I DON'T CARE....I've had three children!



LOL.



Did you see they sell gel ones now too???
 


I might upgrade someday! hee hee hee



Here's my card I created.






The brad allows the sentiments to swing....my gadget girl coming out!!!


I know the seat isn't "an exact replication" of the one I ride on...



but it IS more attractive! LOL









Doesn't that make you want to pull out your bike and explore? ;)




Have a blessed weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!




Stamps:Unity You+Me=Bliss,Pink Paislee Prairie Hill
Ink:Memento ink bahama blue,Papertrey Ink true black
Paper:Making Memories Just Chillin' Boy and Girl paper pad,Georgia Pacific white
Other:Want2Scrap bling



2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Happy Mother's Day to you tomorrow! Your story of your bike riding made me chuckle a bit. It is somewhat scary to see my ride by bike, but wow, do the kids ever love it when I decide to tag along! Your card is fantastic, love the bold use of colors on the background, and the swinging sentiment is so cool!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card Marlena and your bike riding story made me smile. My family suggested I give up cycling when I was so afraid that I had to stop whenever I could see a car or other cyclist on the road until they had passed me!