Monday, May 14, 2012

~Doilies and a Tissue Box Flap~







Want to get a "two for one special", as we say in my family?





Buy this...






and save the flap


so you can create something like this...







or your version of it, with the supplies you have.



I can't wait until we get through the box so I can use the rest of it!



BTW, it REALLY IS cool to the touch. It feels wet, without being wet.


It's very soothing!


I was inspired to try out my doily stamps for the 




I didn't know that October Afternoon had stamps until I saw them at my local scrapbook store. The set is called Farmhouse Rubber Stamp Set, and it has a set of two pretty doilies.


The striking colors are taken from Color Throwdown #191.







I got to use paper that I've had since before I was a serious stamper (I just loved the turquoise shades and it was on sale).


The brad is from the same collection...K&Company FP Paper Pad-Cerulean.



Thanks for stopping in...if you have to buy tissue...maybe you can steer in the direction of pretty boxes to recycle!





Have a blessed day.






Stamps:October Afternoon Farmhouse Rubber stamp set,Unity sentiment,BoBunny Vicki B. flourish
Ink: Memento bamboo leaves and bahama blue,Versamark
Embossing powder: Stampendous Pearlustre Rubellite
Dies:Spellbinders scalloped circles

1 comment:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely card! I love the colors...so gorgeous. TFS