Monday, February 6, 2012

~There's a Party~




I almost missed a party.



A great party going on at Nichole Heady's.


It's Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary.




Today (2nd day) you get to know the wonderful and talented stamp designers...and


there are freebies to download!



Go get 'em!



Here is my card using Dawn McVey's design.




(Papertrey Ink downloaded graphic,Papertrey Ink Grunge Me,Spellbinders scalloped and classic circles,American Crafts AC cardstock,Georgia Pacific white card base,Memento ink angel pink,quilling paper)

I combined her image with some stamped Grunge Me elements (my Go-To  set).



Once again, I brought out my quilling paper for a fun ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by...make sure you take advantage of those wonderful samples!







1 comment:

Renee said...

Love all the "sprinkled" circles...
makes the tag stand out so wonderfully!
And the colors are fabulous!