Thursday, December 15, 2011

~Don't Throw Away That Sticker!~

DON'T THROW AWAY THAT STICKER!


You know the one.




This one.






Your mail carrier, or sister-in-law who is a mail carrier  


*wink*


or stamp collector would LOVE THIS.


Who wouldn't?



I love it because it's green


annnnnd,


it just seems WRONG to throw away such a gorgeous sticker, 



don't you think?


I am sharing this with Paper Crafts December 2011 Gallery.


Supplies:


Papertrey Ink In the Meadow sentiment,American Crafts AC cardstock neutral pack,Papertrey Ink Premium Dye true black

6 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty design...the sticker is sooo gorgeous and you have used it beautifully!!!!

Clare said...

Wonderful use and just love the colours,

Helen F. said...

Fabulous card, Marlena! "Don't throw away anything" That's my motto! I have a stack of junk mail sitting in a folder on my craft desk. LOL

Joyce said...

Oh, what a great idea to use that sticker. That would be perfect for PTI's December 'leftovers' blog hop, but I'll bet you have a hundred more ideas up your sleeve.

Unknown said...

So cute, marlena! very clever, too ;) bet your SIL will love it! have a Merry Christmas!

Kim S said...

What a simple idea, but I never would have thought of it! You have built a gorgeous card around that stamp sticker!