Friday, November 25, 2011

~Konnichiwa and a Sketch~

I love when I bring out this sweet stamp set, Konnichiwa, from My Cute Stamps.




Instead of slicing off that strip across the middle...I rolled it into a decorative piece.


You never know when you'll need that extra bit of paper...LOL.


The following challenges helped me along...



The Pay It Forward Challenge (World Hello Day)...who knew????







If you are shopping today(Black Friday in the US)...BE CAREFUL
and BE NICE. ;)


It's just stuff and they're precious people.


I need to remind myself of that sometimes. ;)


Supplies:

My Cute Stamps Konnichiwa,Papertrey Ink Premium Dye true black,Piggy Tales DP,AC cardstock neutral,Spellbinders Scalloped Circles,American Crafts glitter marker blue,Elmer's glue spots pop-up medium

6 comments:

whoistracy said...

What a sweet take on the sketch! I love how you simplified it. And who can resist that Japanese doll- so cute!

Patrice said...

Like the Asian feel

Kristii said...

What a cute card!!! Love the sweet little doll and the decorative paper!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!

Lori said...

This is too sweet! Love that little paper swirl at the end. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lydia Fiedler said...

OMG that is the cutest image and a fantastic card!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown!!