Monday, November 21, 2011

~Embellish Challenge With Leaves~

I created a card today that was difficult to take a photo of (I'm sure you've had those!).



But, I did my best....




 I used my Perfect Pearls Pigments with Versamark ink.
I love the shimmer.


 I love this sentiment!




Regardless of the poor photos, I DID enjoy the process. ;)


Thank you for stopping by! ;)

Supplies:

Stampin up leaf,Flourishes Enjoy the Ride sentiment,Versamark ink,Sizzix tag die,Piggy Tales DP,DCWV Natural Stack,Georgia Pacific white cardstock,AC Cardstock,Kid's Jewelry Friendship thread,Scor-Pal,Memento ink,Perfect pearls pigments


2 comments:

Karen B. said...

The dimension on your card is spectacular!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love how you used the tags on your card and the sentiment is wonderful!!!!