Thursday, November 3, 2011

~Beads, Teal and Unity~

So much fun when I get a chance to craft.



Even more when I get to share it with you. ;)




I made a "mini" card for several challenges.



I was able to incorporate a "gift" in here for a beader gal I know.




I was designing this card and thought if I attached the beads with a string, she could remove them and be blessed.  




The beads were inspired by Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger
Beads & Baubles.




The mini card (4X4) was sized for the Unity Opportunity Challenge.
I used a sentiment from You+Me=Bliss.

I used teal for DYSU Challenge #44


I do appreciate when you stop in. Thanks! ;)

Info:

Unity Stamp sentiment You+Me=Bliss,Piggy Tales DP,BoBunny DP,MS ink,Creative Memories corner rounder,Georgia Pacific cardstock

5 comments:

WencheP said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

-Wenche

Naomi said...

Just gorgeous! I love the colour scheme and what a brilliant idea about how you attached the beads! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, over at DYSU!

Rona said...

Pretty card and I'm sure your friend will love your cleverness :) Thanks for playing along with our "little" challenge at the Ippity blog.

Karen B. said...

Such a great gift for your friend. The yellow and teal combo is so striking!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)