Thursday, September 8, 2011

Diving Into Color With Some Water and Dots

I am getting braver with color,


thanks to the inspiration and challenges I come across.



The less I have to work with, the braver I get.



I scrounged around for some peach to put together this scene.



I fussy cut the flower from SEI Dill Blossom DP and  cut out circles of dots from the same paper.



The dress was stamped and pieced also.




How could you resist those colors?



Other Challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today. ;)

Info:
Our Daily Bread Designs You are the Potter,BoBunny Barefoot and Bliss,My Cute Stamps Konnichiwa,Staz On Dove Gray,MS ink,Memento ink,SEI Dill Blossom DP,Creative Memories corner rounder,Spellbinders Classic circles,Copic (YR04,YR00,BG32,0blender),Corrugator, Ellison Hello Kitty Daisies die



8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How creative and fun!! Love how you incorporated the verse on this card. Beautiful colors. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week.

Broni said...

Such a cute and fun card! I'm so glad you could join us at the Color Throwdown this week!

dpkennedy said...

Your card is just adorable! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Theresa said...

What a darling card!! I love the curves at the bottom of the card. So very creative. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.

Unknown said...

Such a cute and fun card! I love the scene you created with those elements! Thank you for playing along with us at the FTTC.

Silke Ledlow said...

Marlena, your card is super cute and I really like this awesome design! Thank you so much for joining us in one of my two favorite challenges :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Marlena, this is too cute and fabulous! Hope you are doing great! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC water challenge!