Monday, August 8, 2011

PPA's Gorgeous Colors and A Christmas Card

I wanted to use Pals Paper Art's Colors, and get in before the deadline!



 I know, I know, I can make it anytime...




but it's fun to race the clock. 



That way I know I'll get it done.



I believe there are 16 hours left. ;)





I had seen this color combo on bedding and thought it would be fun to try.



I think this is my favorite color combo yet.



I matched the colors as close as I could.



I'm super excited that I got another Christmas card done.  



YAYYYYYYY! ;)



One foot in front of the other.....





Thank you for stopping in. ;)



Info:
My Mind's Eye I Believe, JustRite Simple Blessings, Martha Stewart Clear Camellia, Staz On, MS ink, Want2Scrap bling, Core'dinations DP




2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Oh this is really bright and fun! I love these colors together. Nice job.

Karen B. said...

This is just beautiful, what fun colors for Christmas!