Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Bubble Tree

I embrace non-traditional colors for Christmas, can you tell?



This card is no exception.


I'm entering JustRite's Challenge #056 shaped holiday card or tag.



I took out my Marvy 2" punch and punched some circles. 


I then used my Spellbinder Classic Circles to create some "frames" for my Christmas images.
These have a touch of Ranger Glossy Accents to draw your attention to them (it's to make up for not coloring-I like the plain look on this).









I already had my papers out from my previous post. 



Imagine my excitement to see ColourQ's Challenge #98.





It's like creating another meal with leftovers.



It's so much sweeter for the cook. ;)



Thank you for stopping by today. ;)


Info:
JustRite A Merry Little Christmas Set, Memento Ink, Marvy 2"punch, Basic Grey Lauderdale DP, Kid's Jewelry Friendship Thread, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Ranger Glossy Accents

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a creative card, Marlena! Love what you did with your colors. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Unknown said...

Such a cute, fun project, Marlena! I Love the way you built the tree from circles, so clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CQC this week! :)

Christina said...

What a cute shaped card! I'm thinking this would be a lot of fun for my daughter to make from my scraps. Such a great idea! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

Holly Young said...

wonderful way to use those scraps that you have a million 3 inch square pieces left! BRILLIANT! I love it!

Marge said...

Clever idea for your shaped card!!!