Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weave Something Beautiful

     Today's card colors are inspired by Play Date Cafe PDCC82.





       I used ODBD As You Graduate's quote from Corrie Ten Boom.




I used the weave technique in this card...I really like the look.






I am entering it in ODBD Frame It in Texture.  I used a Cuttlebug Embossing folder for the mustard cardstock and a Marvy corrugator for the brown.
I layered everything on Kraft cardstock...which qualifies it for the StampTV Free For All Friday.

My thought when making this was "Let God weave something beautiful with your life....."

Thank you for peeking in today! ;)

Supplies:
ODBD As You Graduate stamp set, MS fringe scissors, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Corrugator, MS border punch, MS ink, clear embossing powder, PTI Mat Stack 3 Die,

9 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful colors with great weave technique! Wonderful sentiment! Thanks for sweet comments on my blog...take care!:-)

Diane said...

Very beautiful and unique!!

Jennipher said...

Marlena, I love that technique you used. Beautiful card. Lovely sentiment.

Betty Wright said...

Marlena, this is beautiful! Wonderful design and technique! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!

Amy C said...

This is really beautiful!! I love the look of the weaving and the wonderful texture it adds to the card. The sentiment is lovely.

Hugs,
Amy
http://www.scrappingmommy.com

Fiona said...

Marlena this is such a lovely card :) Great texture. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty! Love how you've used the colors :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my favorite part of this is that sentiment! What a story that girl had! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I LOVE that sentiment--so true! And what a gorgeous way to create a card--love that weave:) Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}