Sunday, May 8, 2011

Round, Round and Rom

     Simplicity's OLW52 Round and Round motivated me to craft another graduation card!  It calls for circles and minimal embellishments. I wanted to use these birds, so I framed them with circles.  



Here comes your Round and Round.









     

Aren't their expressions comical? 








Shelby's guinea pig, Chester, carries the same quirky expression.  I just love that little guy.  My husband thinks his "human" eyes are creepy.  I think they're what make Chester.....well, CHESTER, ya know?





awwww, Chester...... :)


Next up, the Rom:
Romans 12:2




All the info:
Stamps: InkaDinkaDo Bird Assortment, Kaisercraft La-Di-Da Collection, Technique Tuesday Inner Circle, JustRite Times R 15 Pt, ODBD As You Graduate
Ink: MS blue, Versamark Ink, black embossing powder, clear embossing powder
Other: Fiskar's Circle Cutter



1 comment: