Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PSI


      PSI....Paper, Stamps, Ink Challenge hosted by Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #54. 
     This is my final graduation card (that I know of :) ).  The scene stamp made it easy.  I masked "Congratulations" so that I could stamp the border over it.  I rounded the bottom corners with a Creative Memories corner rounder I have had for a long, long time.  Now that was a great investment!




Thank you for stopping by! :)

Stamps: Stampendous Majestic Lake, ODBD As You Graduate, MS Clear Pattern Stamps, Staz On Ink, clear embossing powder for sentiment

5 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Marlena--this card is beautiful! I love your use of layers to make the image really stand out! The dry embossing lines really add to the overall effect also. Thanks for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge this week!

Heidi Blankenship said...

What a Beautiful card!! Marlena, I am happy to let you know you are the Grand Prize Winner for the Want2Scrap™ Nestabling Blog Hop!!! Congratulations!!!! Could you please email me your shipping info. Thanks so much!!

Heidi Blankenship
Want2Scrap DT Coordinator
Floralfantasy@charter.net

Harriet Skelly said...

What a beautiful card - I love the scoring for the added texture - no need for embellishments on this beauty! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a beautiful, serene scene! I like how you framed it with the kraft bits. THanks for sharing it with Speedy's Friends this week!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, wow! I love how you laid out this card! It's so creative and really neat! The border stamp and debossed border really make this a cool card!